Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures from Fieldwork

Fish sauce display and me at Cho Hom open air market in Hanoi where I did my middle-class urban interviews

Trang (my translator and friend from Hanoi University) in Cho Hom during day of interviews

Fish sauce seller in Cho Hom who I interviewed

Fruit and vegetables in market


Fish sauce delivery man came while I was interviewing!

Commune Health Clinic located in Thon Dong Ba Village (where I did rural micronutrient malnutrition interviews)

Thong Dong Ba Village

Fish sauce display in the village just outside the house I conducted some interviews
Wonderful woman I interviewed in Thong Dong Ba village - she suffers from severe iron deficiency anemia. Her children eat rice porridge 3 meals a day, and she spends a total of 1 dollar a day on food for her family.

1 comment:

Marti Sykes said...

Beautiful photographs.